Thursday 24 March 2011

The Blame The Government Hashtag!!


Okay I was bored and couldn’t think of anything profound to write on. But then came the Blame the Government Hashtag on Twitter and some of them were pretty hilarious. I missed out on compiling the #uniteBH & #IDearmofABH and they were even more awesome than these.

Here is a collection on the top 50 which I liked. Since tagging the author will mean a complicated process, I am giving the tweets. [I haven’t written these, well maybe one or two. So I don’t deserve the credit].

& for those who don’t get the sarcasm, please do realize that this is done for fun; in jest.

By far the best one and what seemed to be most popular was: Good Men are either married or Gays. #BlameTheGovt.

Food was a popular topic.

•     Cake makes me fat #BlameTheGovt

•     Long line at pink berry #BlameTheGovt

•     No more bobcorn #BlameTheGovt

•     I ate 3 cheeseburgers, large fries and an ice cream sundae for dinner and gained 5
        kilos.. #BlameTheGovt

•     No more Shawarma La7am! #BlameTheGovt

•     Carbs make u fat #BlameTheGovt

•     Chicken Nuggets are tasty. #BlameTheGovt

•     Fast food makes me fat #BlameTheGovt
       
 Even Twitter didn’t escape..
•     I'm being followed by Eggs -_- #BlameTheGovt

•     #BlameTheGovt for the only 140 characters in twitter

Island? Really?
•     No clean, neat, public, breathtaking beach #BlameTheGovt

•     We are an Island but we don't have fish! #BlameTheGovt

•     We are an Island but we don't have place to swim!#BlameTheGovt



  
Girls vs. Boys. Why Am I not surprised?
•     All my Blonde Followers are Spam #BlameTheGovt

•     I don't have Girl Friend #BlameTheGovt

•     Bahraini girls have a crush on #TakbeerGuyand #ChopperGuy #BlameTheGovt

•     I got my girlfriend pregnant #BlameTheGovt

•     My online blind date is "he" not "she" #BlameTheGovt

•     It’s really hard to score those days #BlameTheGovt

•     A lot of sleazy men around twitter these days. #BlameTheGovt

•     Women r from Venus n Men from Mars #BlameTheGovt

•     A lot of people are not married #BlameTheGovt

•     Some women fail to WAX their legs regularly but still surprisingly look hot covering
        them #BlameTheGovt

•     I’m wearing boxers #BlameTheGovt
  
And the things we desperately need but either we don’t have it or its already gone..sigh..



•     We don't have a Hogwarts school of Witchcraft in Bahrain, not even a Dumbeldor
        #BlameTheGovt

•     I still didn't get an iPad2 #BlameTheGovt

•     Santa claus didn't give me a present last year, either because @hassanmushaima took over
        his workshop or...let's just#BlameTheGovt

•     No more 'Captain Majeed' #BlameTheGovt

•     Toy's R Us don't have #Qaddafi Toys #BlameTheGovt

•     Dude, where is my car? #BlameTheGovt

•     BEOBLE BEACEFUL SUBBORT #BlameTheGovt

•     Godzilla doesn't like Bahrain ... #BlameTheGovt

•     I can't buy a Ferrari #BlameTheGovt
  
The To-Do List
•     I need to pee #BlameTheGovt

•     I started talking to my pillow #BlameTheGovt

•     I got plenty of homework to do #BlameTheGovt

•     Slept through my alarm clock #BlameTheGovt

•     I need a smoke #BlameTheGovt , I changed my mind #BlameTheGovt

•     I can't find my keys #BlameTheGovt

•     I’m not allowed to block roads #BlameTheGovt

•     Can’t reach the Highscore on my Playstation #BlameTheGovt

•     I have an assignment due tomorrow #BlameTheGovt

•     Getting drunk on weekends is a must do #BlameTheGovt

•     I've slept only 3 hours today! #BlameTheGovt

•     Am still not a millionaire :( #BlameTheGovt

•     I can't find a good parking spot #BlameTheGovt

Celebs or so they think.. WHY OH WHY? :O
•     Rebecca Black is a loser. #BlameTheGovt

•     Justin Bieber #BlameTheGovt




And These Too!
•     my watch just stopped; why the hell didn’t the 2002 constitution provide me an
        unstoppable watch #BlameTheGovt

•     Someone farted in the elevator #BlameTheGovt

•     It’s that time of the month again #BlameTheGovt

•     People R getting stupider by the second! -.-'' #BlameTheGovt

•     #BlameTheGovt my daughter is the devil himself

•     #Gaddafi and his hilarious speeches! #BlameTheGovt

•     No such thing as a Square Roundabout  #BlameTheGovt"

•     Christopher Nolan didn't get nominated for an Oscar #BlameTheGovt #Inception

•     #BlameTheGovt for the only 140 characters in twitter

•     someone called me BAL6AGY -_- #BlameTheGovt

2 comments:

soni said...

hey funny nice collections...thanks.

Unknown said...

thanks :)
But I didnt write it, I only copy pasted them :) and there were some even more funnier ones :)